Is your nonprofit under-funded and in need of marketing materials to help you achieve your mission and make a bigger impact?
Apply for CreateAthon and you could be selected to receive strategic marketing absolutely FREE.
CreateAthon is a 24-hour event where local creative professionals volunteer their skills to help you succeed. They will work with you on your needs and goals and join forces for 24 hours to brainstorm and design your much-needed marketing materials.
Don’t miss this opportunity for pro bono marketing that would otherwise cost you thousands of dollars!
Know a worthy nonprofit we can help?
Nonprofit Application Deadline: March 1, 2019, 11:59pm
Examples of marketing projects we’re able to support:
- Branding Identity
- Fundraising campaigns
- Awareness campaigns
- Promotional collateral
- Social media campaigns
- Web design and development
- General marketing and strategy
How CreateAthon works:
- Nonprofits apply through March 1, 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed and five organizations will be selected in mid-March 2019.
- Creative volunteers apply to participate.
- Selected volunteers are assembled to work on specific projects based on their skillset.
- All participating nonprofits and volunteers attend a kickoff meeting in early April 2019.
- CreateAthon DC begins! The 24-hour event will take place on April 27–28, 2019. Nonprofits review their projects at the end of 24 hours during a presentation on April 28
- Nonprofits have one day to provide feedback, request changes or approve.
- Volunteers have one day to make changes and deliver final files to the nonprofit.
Nonprofits must meet the following criteria:
- Have little to no budget for marketing.
- Have no working relationship or contract work with a creative agency.
- Are able to provide support via phone or email during the 24-hour event (Saturday and Sunday, April 27– 28, 2019. (Times and location are forthcoming.)
- Possess strong executive leadership, board and management.
- Have a strategic plan or vision.
- Are stable and have a clear mission that delivers results and has an impact.
- Are located in the DMV area and whose mission is focused on the DMV.
- Have 501(c)(3) status.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQs